Who We Are
With a focus in the generic pharmaceutical market, DASH also provides consulting services and contract sales support to companies looking to establish themselves as a full service sales, marketing, and distribution company providing products and services to the major retailers, wholesalers, and managed care accounts in the pharmaceutical marketing arena.
David B. Rosen | CEO and Co-Founder
- An experienced senior executive in the life sciences and financial services industries and serial entrepreneur, Dave has a proven track record in business management, business development, product and operational management
- Co-Founder of Rising Pharmaceuticals, a leading distributor of specialty generic pharmaceutical products in the US
- 15+ years co-managed Rising’s business and focused on pipeline strategy and business development
- Built and maintains an extensive base of formulation and manufacturing partners throughout the US, Europe and Asia
- Following the successful sale of Rising to the Aceto Corporation in 2010, Dave helped transform Aceto from a traditional chemical distribution company into a fast-growing human health/pharmaceutical company.
Nick DiMaio | President and Co-Founder
- 25+ years pharmaceutical industry experience with leading branded and generic manufacturers
- Positions of increasing responsibility in the following areas: field sales, key account management, national sales analysis, product management, marketing, sales and marketing management
- Co-founder of Karalex Pharma, LLC a privately held generic sales, marketing , and distribution company
- Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Par Pharmaceuticals. Managed a pharmaceutical sales and marketing team that grew sales from $80 million to $500 million over an 8-year period.
- Served as Director of Marketing for Apothecon, the generic division of Bristol Myers Squibb. Responsible for marketing a $500 million line of generic Rx products.
Julie Trendowicz | EVP and Co-Founder
- 25+ years pharmaceutical industry experience with many of the leading generic manufacturers
- management positions in sales and in operations planning
- Co-founder of Karalex Pharma, LLC a privately held generic sales, marketing, and distribution company
- Vice President of Sales for Par Pharmaceuticals. Built and directed a sales team that grew annual revenue from $80 million to over $500 million over an 8-year period
- VP, Sales & Marketing for Copley Pharmaceuticals. Responsible for growing business from a base of $2.0 million in sales to a publicly traded organization with sales of over $125 million over a 13-year period.